All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of SAGE's Mastering Business Research Methods, conceived and edited by Bill Lee, Mark N. K. Saunders and Vadake K. Narayanan and designed to support researchers by providing in-depth and practical guidance on using a chosen method of data collection or analysis. In Template Analysis for Business and Management Students Nigel King and Joanna Brookes guide you through the origins of template analysis and its place in qualitative research, its basic components, and the main strengths and limitations of this method. Practical case studies and examples from published research then guide you through how to use it in your own research project. Ideal for Business and Management students reading for a Master's degree, each book in the series may also serve as a reference book for doctoral students and faculty members interested in the method. Watch the editors introduce the Mastering Business Research Methods series and tell you more about the first three books.
- Author BiographyNigel King is Professor in Applied Psychology and Director of the Centre for Applied Psychological Research at the University of Huddersfield, UK. He has a long standing interest in the use of qualitative methods in 'real world' research. With a background in both organizational and health psychology, his research interests include professional identities and interprofessional relations in health and social care. He is author with Christine Horrocks of Interviews in Qualitative Research (Sage, 2010) and with Neil Anderson of Managing Innovation and Change: A Critical Guide for Organizations (Thomson Learning, 2002). Nigel is well-known for his work on Template Analysis and, more recently, the development of a visual interview technique known as 'Pictor'. Dr Joanna Brooks is Senior Research Fellow in the Centre for Applied Psychological and Health Research at the University of Huddersfield, UK. Her primary research interests focus on applied research topics in healthcare, social care and education settings. Jo has a particular interest in using qualitative research to explore interpersonal factors in the management and experience of chronic illness conditions, including the impact of back pain on work participation.
- Author(s)Joanna Brooks,Nigel King
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMastering Business Research Methods
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.