All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionPhysicists have proven that infinite energy exists in empty space. Amazingly, our bodies are over 99.99% empty space. This infinite energy source formed the universe. Identically, energy spontaneously starts a new heart beating and new brain waves firing. Instantaneously permeating both spirit and dust, infinite energy generates electrons, photons, and the energy waves used to send information. These electrons and photons power the very reactions that maintain our bodies' health and happiness. By holding the Biblical instructions for living up to the light of biophysics, epigenetics, and other new research, we can begin to comprehend how Spirit energy interacts within our body temples. We can finally understand why praising, praying, fasting, forgiving, and loving one ather truly change our bodies, and even alter even how our genetic codes are used. Join me in an exploration of what the scriptures literally say about the health of the body Temple. Written for those interested viewing the scriptures through the lens of today's scientific research, Temple is an exploration of the Biblical directions for healthful living. Both the National Institutes of Health and the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment agree on the importance of correct lifestyle in avoiding negative physical, mental, and environmental affects. Research indicates that a healthful life is filled with the same virtues and activities called for in the scriptures. Find out how you can empower perfect health in your body Temple!
- Author BiographyAbout Cia Enos, M.S. Specializing in the intimate connection between the environment we live in and the invironment that is within each of us, Marcia received a BS in Environmental Sciences and a MS in Soils and Water with an emphasis on microbial communities, biochemistry, toxicology and genetics from University of California at Riverside. Additionally, she received a certification from the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine, which jump-started her research in phytochemistry or plant chemicals, epigenetics and biophysics. Now as a Phytochemical therapist, she teaches people to make their own connections to their internal and external environments in order to prevent and heal chronic disease and pain. Understanding that stress and emotion have an equally important role in controlling wellness, Cia certified at The Hypnosis Motivation Institute and shares quick-start, self-hypnosis/meditation and guided imagery to help empower others to De-stress, beat food addictions and stay healthy. As an avid backpacker, ultra runner and vegetarian, Cia has photographed and typed over 300 useful, edible and medicinal plants growing wild in the mountains and deserts of the southwest.
- Author(s)Marcia Enos
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.