All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPearl Littlefield's first assignment in fifth grade is complicated: She has to write an essay about her summer. Where does she begin? Her dad lost his job, she had to go to a different camp one where her older sister Lexie was a counselor-in-training (ugh!) and she and her good friend James Brubaker III had a huge fight, which made them both wonder if the other kids were right that girls and boys can't be good friends and which landed one of them in the hospital. And there's much, much more on the list of good and bad things, as Ann Martin takes this appealing character into new adventures through which young readers will see that good or bad, life is what happens when you're making other plans.
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin is the author of many beloved and acclaimed books, including Everything for a Dog and A Corner of the Universe, winner of the Newbery Honor. She lives just outside Woodstock, New York.
- Author(s)Ann M Martin
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Weight358 g
- Width147 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $40.34
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.29
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.