All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe plays in this theatre book give teenage performers the chance to reveal the unique identities and motivations of students their own age. These brief plays may be used for speech and drama classrooms, forensic competitions or variety shows. They are easily staged with sets or costumes. Topics include: how to be popular, jealousy, shoplifting, pranks and more. Included are scripts for girls only, scripts for boys only and scripts for mixed casts. The dialogue in all the plays is believable and easy to perform.
- Author BiographyRebecca Young has written and directed numerous plays for middle and high school students.
- Author(s)Rebecca Young
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.