All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe average American spends about ten minutes per day in religious or spiritual activities. Do you believe you can experience a personal transformation if all you have is ten minutes a day? Or could these ten minutes be part of a more comprehensive plan for personal and global revolution? Could ten minutes be a mustard seed that God grows into something amazing? Pastor and author Chris Altrock believes it can! Rather than complain about ten minutes being too insignificant for spiritual growth, Altrock teaches practices to maximize that time for personal transformation and real social change. In only ten minutes a day over forty days, you'll learn a dozen spiritual disciplines to deepen your relationship with God. You'll also learn and see how God can use even the smallest amounts of time to change you and the world through your actions. Are you ready for ten minutes to actually make a difference?
- Author BiographyChris Altrock is a preaching minister at the Highland Street Church of Christ in Memphis, Tennessee. He is the author of Preaching to Pluralists: How to Proclaim Christ in a Postmodern Age and Rebuilding Relationships: A Sermon on the Mount Floor Plan.
- Author(s)Dr Chris Altrock
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.