All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDistilling lessons learned from three health-focused Urban Land Institute advisory services panels in Colorado, as well as other findings on public health gleaned from a workshop with leading experts, this publication includes up-to-the-minute thinking on how to design and build healthy communities. It serves as a tool for public officials, development professionals, and others to help lay out the key elements that make a community more conducive to activity and that encourage better eating and healthier living.
- Author BiographyThomas Eitler is Vice President of Advisory Services for the Urban Land Institute. He is an urban planner and land use professional with more than 20 years of experience in comprehensive planning, downtown revitalisation, historic preservation, urban design, transportation and infrastructure planning, and sustainable development. Edward McMahon , a senior resident fellow at the Urban Land Institute, holds the ULI/Charles Fraser Chair for Sustainable Development and Environmental Policy. McMahon's work focuses on sustainable development, land conservation, and smart growth. He is the author of numerous books, most recently Conservation Communities: Creating Value with Nature, Open Space, and Agriculture . Theodore Thoerig is an urban development and real estate writer. He is the author of Awards for Excellence: Winning Projects 2010 and Best Practices in Development: ULI Award Winning Projects 2009 , and co-author of Housing America's Workforce . He lives in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Edward T. McMahon,Theodore Thoerig,Thomas Eitler
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.