All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen terrible disaurs standing in a line, soon began to mess about until there were...nine. This lively counting book, first published in 1997 and w reissued as a new edition, is based on the characters from Disaur Roar!, a picture book that is w recognised as a modern classic. The rhyming text encourages children to join in, helping them to learn their numbers as they count down from 10 to 1, ending with a wonderful loud ROAR!
- Author BiographyPaul Stickland is an illustrator, author and pop-up book engineer. Since leaving school he has had a long and illustrious career with his drawings and illustrations, working on many different projects but he is best known for his work in children's books, most notably as the illustrator of the modern classic Dinosaur Roar! He lives in Dorset with his wife and young daughter.
- Author(s)Paul Stickland
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/12/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight261 g
- Width280 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.