All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.96
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $17.58
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.76
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.31
- AU $5.00Trending at AU $8.54
About this product
- DescriptionInto the world came ten tiny toes, a hundred times sweeter than one could suppose...Ten Tiny Toes is a celebration of the tremendous joy of a new baby entering the world. Sweet rhyming text follows the unbreakable bond of love that guides a child throughout each big step in his or her life. From little toes you want to eat right up to bigger feet that like to run around and play, and eventually to grown children raising little ones of their own, each page gives readers a heartfelt glimpse into the future or down memory lane. A perfect way for parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles to celebrate new babies, growing toddlers, and children who aren't quite so little anymore. Beloved illustrator Marc Brown's adorable collage illustrations bring Todd Tarpley's sweet rhyming text to life in this book that's the perfect gift for baby showers, graduation, Mother's and Father's Day, and anyone eager to celebrate all the wonderful moments in their child's life.
- Author BiographyMarc Brown is the creator of the bestselling Arthur Adventure book series and creative producer of the number-one children's PBS television series, Arthur. He has also illustrated many other books for children, including Wild About Books and Dancing Feet!. Marc lives with his family in Tisbury, Martha's Vineyard. Todd Tarpleyis a digital media executive by day, and the author of the picture book How About a Kiss for Me. He is a graduate of NYU, the University of Iowa, and Yale, but his favorite subjects are still lunch and recess. Prior to his business career, Todd was an All-American amateur wrestler. He lives with his smart and beautiful wife, two huggable sons, two sweet cocker spaniels, and an evil, furniture-destroying cat in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Todd Tarpley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width260 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marc Brown
- Interest Age0-5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.