Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionNeglect can have a serious and long-lasting effect on children's development. It is a complex and multi-faceted area of work, raising questions about identifying and evidencing neglect and determining the correct threshold for intervention. Ten Top Tips for Identifying Neglect will help workers to consider their role in identifying and responding to child neglect. Each chapter presents a basic 'tip' in an accessible style, including understanding why parents neglect their children, the lessons to be learned from serious case reviews and how best to intervene.
- Author(s)Pat Beesley
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight208 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.