Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionAttitudes to disability have come a long way in the last few years, but finding a new family for a child with a disabling condition still poses particular challenges. Providing an essential checklist for anyone seeking the right new family for a disabled child, this books starts with the maxim, 'kw the child before learning about the disabling condition.' It urges social workers to check their own attitudes to disability and to respect and work with the birth family to make sure they kw what resources are available.
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleTen Top Tips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byHedi Argent
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.