Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionA quick reference guide to supporting young careleavers in their preparation for adult life. Provides information, ideas and advice on how to help and support young people as they make their first moves away from the care system towards independent living. It covers a range of issues including the importance of establishing a relationship with each young person, respecting diversity and encouraging individuality, helping establish goals in education and careers, and enabling young people to develop practical skills to look after themselves.
- Author(s)Henrietta Bond
- Date of Publication12/04/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight171 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.