All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $7.70Trending at AU $10.65
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $9.49
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $20.02
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.13
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Sarah. Sarah feels compelled to count. She has obsessive-compulsive disorder, or OCD for short. But with the help of her family and her therapist, Sarah learns how to handle her fears and take charge of her OCD. A Note to Readers by Michael Tompkins, PhD, offers readers kid-friendly information, advice, and proven strategies to turn OCD on its head.
- Author BiographyEllen Flanagan Burns is a school psychologist and the author of Nobody's Perfect: A Story for Children About Perfectionism. She devotes her writing to helping children overcome anxiety. She believes that children's books can be a powerful therapeutic tool and supports cognitive-based interventions for children with anxiety-related issues. Sue Cornelison has loved to draw since she was young. Now that she is grown, Sue illustrates in her Tree Top art studio in her backyard in rural Iowa, USA. Past projects include Sofia's Dream, You're Wearing That to School!?, the award-winning Howard B. Wigglebottom series, and the Bitty Baby series for American Girl. She works in a variety of mediums, including digital and oil. Ten Turtles on Tuesday combined digital underpaintings with colored pencil on Strathmore 500 paper.
- Author(s)Ellen Flanagan Burns
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sue Cornelison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.