Ten Years Younger: The Amazing Ten-Week Plan to Look Better, Feel Better, and Turn Back the Clock by Steven Masley (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.63Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow would you like to look and feel ten years younger in just ten weeks time? Studies show that Americans on the whole are aging faster than ever with conditions like diabetes, cancer, and heart disease occurring increasingly earlier on in life--along with everyday age indicators like wrinkles and love handles. Now, Dr. Steven Masley, former medical director of the prestigious Pritikin Longevity Center(R) and a pioneer in anti-aging medicine, delivers a breakthrough plan to turn back the clock, inside and out-- matter what your age! Originally featured on the Discovery Channel, the Ten Years Younger Program is designed to combat the roots of accelerated aging. Poor nutrition, toxins in the environment, stress, and exposure to free radicals all make us old before our time, along with a little-kwn aging culprit: low- and -carb diets. As Dr. Masley shows, low-carb diets deprive the body of anti-aging phytonutrients and fiber, accelerate osteoporosis, and damage brain cells. So the first secret of turning back time is: Eat your carbs! Each week, Ten Years Younger guides you through an age-busting combination of cutting-edge nutritional choices, relaxation techniques to reduce the aging effects of stress, and simple workouts designed to build lean muscle and trim and tone your body from head to toe. By following the plan for just ten weeks, you will: Achieve significant weight loss--up to twenty-five pounds Boost your energy levelsRejuvenate your skin Enhance brain functionPrevent and reverse the onset of diabetes and heart diseaseLower your cholesterol and blood pressureImprove sexual vitality With tools to help you assess how your body is really aging, weekly shopping lists and meal plans, and over 100 delicious recipes packed with antioxidants and anti-aging nutrients, Ten Years Younger is the healthiest, safest, and fastest way to take off the years-- surgery required!
- Author BiographySteven Masley, M.D., is a physician, a nutritionist, and the former medical director of the Pritikin Longevity Center(R) in St. Petersburg, Florida. Currently medical director of the acclaimed Carillon Executive Health Program at St. Anthony's Hospital in St. Petersburg, he is also a clinical assistant professor at the University of South Florida.
- Author(s)Steven Masley
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.