All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionShe never intended to stay. So why is leaving so hard? The fertile prairies of Dakota Territory have finally begun to yield the bountiful harvests the pioneers have dreamed about since leaving their homes in Norway. The tiny community of Blessing is beginning to expand and thrive, its hardy citizens at last enjoying a measure of prosperity. Mary Martha MacCallister comes to Blessing from Missouri to visit her brother. She volunteers to help at the schoolhouse and, with her gentle southern charm, quickly wins the affection of all. Pastor John Solberg, rejecting the persistent efforts of matchmaking mothers, develops a friendship with Mary Martha and discovers she shares his love of books and children. But then the message arrives that she must return home to care for her ailing mother. When she leaves, she says she'll write...Everyone has come to love her. Is this good-bye forever?
- Author BiographyLauraine Snelling an award-winning author of fifty-plus books with total sales of over two million copies. She also writes for a wide range of magazines and teaches at writers' conferences across the country. She and her husband make their home in Tehachapi, California.
- Author(s)Lauraine Snelling
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRepackaged ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.