Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionFitzgerald's final completed vel, Tender is the Night was a true labour of love inspired by the author's own life. American psychiatrist Dick Diver and his wife Nicole are glamorous socialites, enjoying sparkling lives amidst a flurry of decadent associates in dazzling 1920s France. But Dick has a weakness, Nicole has a secret, and the entrance of a youthful actress catalyses the unravelling of relationships and tarnishes life under the Riviera sun. Inspired by the darkness in the author's own life and marriage, Tender is the Night is at once a vivid imagining of a unique era, and a delicately crafted and poignant study of the selfishness that simmers within us all.
- Author BiographyF. Scott Fitzgerald is a giant of American culture. He and his wife Zelda were icons of the myriad hedonistic highs and lows of the Jazz Age. Tender is the Night was a particular labour of love, and although he thought himself a failure when he died, aged just 44, his work continues to be embraced by generations of readers.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherRoads Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleRoads Classics
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintRoads Publishing
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.