All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionTenderHeart is a story of thriving and resilience in the face of and against family violence and abuse, told in metaphor as an original fairytale. Walk with TenderHeart, a cute red ladybug with little black spots who is soft and sweet and good, through these pages and the story of her life as she as she discovers that the sting of poison can kill and finds the truth while surviving fangs, stingers, and poisous weeds grown in shit. Celebrate as TenderHeart finds courage and her own voice, remembering who she is and how to Fly! After all ladybugs are suppose to fly, it is their gift to the garden family for they help to keep the garden clean so that it can grow.
- Author BiographyMelanie Cleary is a thriving survivor of generational family violence and abuse. She works as free-lance violence prevention educator, advocate, and activist. For more information email: email@example.com, or find her blog at itstimefourme.blogspot.com. Additionally, her Art for Thriving collection can be found on her website itstimefourme.web.com.
- Author(s)Melanie Cleary
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.