All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionTenderly Leading Me gives a beautiful picture of our Shepherd and King, Jesus, and how closely involved He is in the lives of His people. It also shows how far He will go to care for us, His sheep. After reading this book, you will have a greater understanding of how deeply He loves you and how much He desires to have a loving, personal relationship with you. Other benefits are that you shall be able to recognize those times when He is drawing you close to Himself to bless you and to reassure you that He is near. And your faith will be stronger because you will better comprehend why you can trust Him at all times and in every situation.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Karen Crozier Randall was raised to believe in and love the Lord since she came into this world. Every time the doors were opened, her parents took her and her three sisters to church. Raised in the small town of Marion, Michigan, she worshiped in a small congregation. Though they were small in number, they were large in love for God and one another. At the age of 10, her father died suddenly. It was a traumatic time in Karen's life. However, her mother continued to take the girls to church, and her faith remained strong in the Lord. They did not have a lot of money, but they were rich in things that mattered and were very happy. They trusted in the Lord, and He provided for all their needs! Karen is married to Harold Randall, known as Butch. Altogether, they have five children and seven grandchildren. They live in Holden, Missouri, at this time. Karen teaches Sunday school classes, plays the guitar, and leads her congregation in worship from time to time. She also has written articles for a church periodical, which she edited and published for five years. Karen loves to study God's Word and to spend time listening for His voice. She takes no credit for any good she may do, but gives all the glory to God. She knows that God gives us the desire to do good, and then He helps us to do it.
- Author(s)Karen Crozier Randall,Nancy Conant
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Conant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.