Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, tens of thousands of women turn to Midday Connection for spiritual urishment and encouragement through the radio program and Facebook community. The hosts, Anita Lustrea, Melinda Schmidt and Lori Neff hear the heartfelt needs of these women and understand their desires to grow in body, mind, and soul. In response, Midday Connection along with prominent authors and artists - Staci Eldridge, Shann Ethridge, Carol Kent, Sara Groves and many others - compiled Tending the Soul: 90-days of Spiritual Nourishment. <br/><br/>This devotional combines transparency with biblical truth, as each reading begins with scripture, followed by a short devotional including a deeply personal prayer, and closes with an application question.
- Author BiographyANITA LUSTREA has been with Moody Radio for nearly 30 years. The past 14 as executive producer and host of Midday Connection, an NRB award winning radio program. Besides speaking and writing, Anita's other loves include her husband Mike and college aged son John. Anita has co-edited and contributed to Tending the Soul: 90Days of Spiritual Nourishment (Moody Publishers 2011) and authored What Women Tell Me: Finding Freedom From the Secrets We Keep (Zondervan 2010). If you want to start a conversation with Anita that might go on for a long while, ask her about her beloved Maine! Anita hails from the coastal town of Blue Hill, but soon after headed to The County, Aroostook County, that is, and with Shades of Mercy, she hopes to put Aroostook County on the map. MELINDA SCHMIDT graduated from Moody Bible Institute and holds a B.S. in Broadcasting-Bible from Calvary Bible College. She has served with Moody Radio since 1980 in various hosting capacities. She is now a co-host of the radio talk show for women, Midday Connection (www.middayconnection.org) . Melinda has served as an editor and contributing author to Come to Our Table: A Midday Connection Cookbook, Daily Seeds from Women who Walk in Faith, and Tending the Soul. Married to Dave, they are parents of two young adults, Kelly and Kevin. LORI NEFF is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and today she works as the Senior Producer of Midday Connection (www.middayconnection.org), a radio talk show for women. Lori has been general editor and writer for Come to Our Table: A Midday Connection Cookbook, and two devotional titles Daily Seeds from Women who Walk in Faith, and Tending the Soul. She lives with her husband, John, in the Chicago metro area. Check out Loris website for more information www.lorineff.com.
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAnita Lustrea,Lori Neff,Melinda Schmidt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.