Tenebrous: The Ridge and Town of the Dead by Angela Darling (Paperback / softback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionFirst horror vella compilation from the author of Fallen, Dreams of Elysium, and Aeter. The Ridge - Bruce Kincaid's plan was simple: escape to a remote cabin in the woods, write the next great American vel, and put a bullet in his brain. But something was about to surprise him deep in those Washington woods. Something vicious and murderous...and hungry. Suddenly, he was thrust into a game of survival, with a creature that knew ne of the rules. Town of the Dead - Something mysterious is happening in the small town of Francos. Missing children suddenly reappear with explanation of where they've been. And then people start turning up dead. It's up to one man to find out what's going on before it's too late. And try to escape with his own life.
- Author BiographyAngela Darling was born in Port Orchard, Washington in the summer of 1980. Her mother's nose was always in a book while she was growing up, and this piqued her interest in reading. Soon she became an avid reader like her mother, immersing herself in fictional lands and characters' lives. Then the day came, when she was about 11 or 12, that she wondered what it would be like to create characters of her own. Her junior high school years were filled with as many creative writing classes as the school would allow her to take, joining every short story contest she could and placing one of the Top 3 spots in the class every time. During her teen years she began writing short horror stories for the mere pleasure of it. The short stories soon made way to her first full-length novel, War, which she completed when she was just 18 years old. The novel revolved around a young girl coming of age during the advent of the Civil War. Her taste for horror and suspense never left however and soon her novels evolved into historical gothic family sagas. Angela's novels and short stories have been compared to the likes of V.C. Andrews, James Patterson and even the great Shirley Jackson. Angela now lives in the Seattle area with her husband, stepdaughter, and Yorkshire Terrier.
- Author(s)Angela Darling
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.