All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionTennis: A New Fan's Guide to the Game, the Tournaments and the Players is the perfect introduction to one of the world's most enjoyable sports. Packed with colour photographs and illustrations, this brilliantly designed book really brings the game to life. Rather than focusing on the history of the sport in the UK or the Wimbledon Championships, this book recognises that tennis is a global game and includes: - The Grand Slams - The world's best tennis stadiums - The world's best male and female tennis players - Tennis legends With an energetic design and stunning images, this book includes serious tennis information, but delivers it in a contemporary way, recognising that youngsters tend to read only in short bursts. Bite-sized bits of information - including features on a day in the life of a top pro, tennis fashion, and how to get involved - combined with informative commentary should ensure the book is returned to again and again.
- Author BiographyBridget Marrison is a lifelong tennis fan. As Head of Publishing at the LTA she published ACE, British Tennis Magazine and the LTA's website. She set up Advantage Publishing and also launched the new tennis brand tennishead , which combines enthusiasm and a serious knowledge of the sport for young fans.
- Author(s)Bridget Marrison,Lawn Tennis Association
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.