All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an interactive manual organised in six sections: beating the players you hate to play, dealing with pressure, handling the things that you can't control, enjoying doubles, managing when your game falls apart, and staying in the game. Each section is filled with detailed chapters full of interactive tips and drills that lead the player through self-evaluation and the development of on-court strategies for a better game. This book is designed to help a player identify his or her talents and then take advantage of those skills to win more matches. All players who read the book will benefit from the dual psychologist/coach perspective and will find themselves building confidence, improving focus, managing anxiety, and increasing motivation, attributes that are the key to winning more matches.
- Author BiographyJudy L van Raalte and Carrie Silver-Bernstein
- Author(s)Carrie Silver-Bernstein,Judy L. Van Raalte
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleSport Psychology Library
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight258 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.