All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming only a kwledge of basic calculus, this text presents an elementary and gradual development of tensor theory. From this treatment, the traditional material of courses on vector analysis is deduced as a particular case. In addition, the book forms an introduction to metric differential geometry. Reprint of The Ronald Press Company, New York, 1962 edition.
- Author(s)C. E. Springer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.