Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate textbook begins by introducing Tensors and Riemannian Spaces, and then elaborates their application in solving second-order differential equations, and ends with introducing theory of relativity and de Sitter space. Based on 40 years of teaching experience, the author compiles a well-developed collection of examples and exercises to facilitate the reader's learning.
- Author BiographyNail H. Ibragimov, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Russia, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Author(s)Nail H. Ibragimov
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 1 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight356 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.