All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionTequila Blue is set in Mexico City. Carlos Hernandez, Carlito to his women, is a police detective with a complicated life. A wife, a mistress, children by both and a pay-check that never seems to arrive. This being Mexico he resorts to pimping, blackmail, money laundering and arms dealing to finance his police activity. The money for justice must be found somewhere. The corpse in the hotel room is that of a gringo with a weakness for blue movies. Carlito's maverick investigation leads him into a labyrinth of gang wars, assassinated prostitutes and corrupt politicians.
- Author BiographyRolo Diez, born in Argentina in 1940, was imprisoned for two years during the military dictatorship and forced into exile. He now lives in Mexico City, where he works as a novelist, screen-writer and journalist. A number of his novels have been published in Spain, France and Germany. Rolo Diez was awarded the Hammett prize for best crime novel in Spanish in 1985, and won the Umbriel Prize at the Semana Negra festival of crime fiction in Spain in 2003. This is the first time he is published in English.
- Author(s)Rolo Diez
- PublisherBitter Lemon Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBitter Lemon Press
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.