All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of post-revolutionary political parties is told through the photographic archives of the group Tercerunquinto. This book analyses of the use of public murals as spaces for political party propaganda and the way in which murals become an ecomic opportunity for the inhabitants of Mexico's marginalised areas.
- PublisherTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication23/11/2016
- Languageeng, spa
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Content Note100 colour
- Weight635 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byTaiyana Pimentel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.