All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionUsing painting, photography and video, as well as wall- and floor-based works and both indoor and outdoor installations, Teres Wydler (born 1945) explores the often fraught intersection of nature and culture. This first comprehensive publication on Wydler examines works from the last 30 years.
- PublisherVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- Weight1619 g
- Width229 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.