All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionLuke Stark, a Special Forces veteran, returns home from his second tour in Afghanistan to learn that his wife has been mysteriously murdered and his son has disappeared. These tragedies, in addition to suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, push him over the edge. He has also been diagsed with an incipient form of cancer, but he forgoes treatment, a decision that is akin to a slow suicide. Although he languishes in a shelter, he wears an impeccable suit, an eccentric characteristic that sets him apart from his fellow down-and-outers and just about everybody else. He is nicknamed, somewhat ironically, The Suited Hero. Revenge and the search for his son spark a kind of rebirth in him that is as cathartic as it is brutal. This leads him into the dangerous world of illegal prescription drug distribution, where body in this gripping mystery crime thriller- t even some family members-is who they appear to be.
- Author BiographyRichard Torregrossa is an author and a journalist whose work has appeared in The Financial Times, Town & Country, Newsday, The New York Post, The Chicago Tribune, Self, Cosmopolitan, Yoga Journal, Family Circle, and many online outlets. His books include the acclaimed biography Cary Grant: A Celebration of Styles. A first-degree black belt, he is an enthusiastic martial artist who teaches and continues to study a variety of disciplines. He resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Richard Torregrossa
- PublisherOceanview Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIpswich, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOceanview Publishing
- Weight526 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.