All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionInformation infrastructures are integrated solutions based on the fusion of information and communication techlogies. They are characterized by the large amount of data that must be managed accordingly. An information infrastructure requires an efficient and effective information retrieval system to provide access to the items stored in the infrastructure. Termilogical Ontologies: Design, Management and Practical Applications presents the main problems that affect the discovery systems of information infrastructures to manage termilogical models, and introduces a combination of research tools and applications in Semantic Web techlogies. This book specifically analyzes the need to create, relate, and integrate the models required for an infrastructure by elaborating on the problem of accessing these models in an efficient manner via interoperable services and components. Termilogical Ontologies: Design, Management and Practical Applications is geared toward information management systems and semantic web professionals working as project managers, application developers, government workers and more. Advanced undergraduate and graduate level students, professors and researchers focusing on computer science will also find this book valuable as a secondary text or reference book.
- Author(s)Francisco Javier Zarazaga-Soria,Javier Lacasta,Javier Nogueras-Iso
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleSemantic Web and Beyond
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight310 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.