Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to pass a state license exam on your first try! If you need to pass an exam to get your pest control license, then this is the book for you! In it you'll learn: About the types of chemicals, formulations and how to read product labels. How to apply the various products and what equipment to use. Safety equipment and how to protect yourself, your clients and the environment. General etomology Valuable information about cockroaches, ants, bees & wasps, stored food pests, fabric pests, silverfish, firebrats & book lice, flies, ectoparisites, spiders, dooryard pests and rodents. Includes color photos! Laws and regulations. Includes excerpts from California's Pest Control Act! Plus, bonus practice exams and answer keys for each section of study! If you're serious about a career in the pest control industry, this book will provide you with everything you'll need to pass your exam on the first try. This is an invaluable referrence guide that you'll always want to carry with you everywhere you go - for your entire career!
- Author BiographyTermite Terry Singleton is an acclaimed million dollar business owner, marketer, sales trainer and lecturer. During his more than two decade career in the pest control and termite industry, he has developed relationships and done business with numerous corporations, real estate agents, property managers, as well as countless homeowners.
- Author(s)Termite Terry Singleton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.