All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionFrank has been in a serious car accident and he's missing memories--of the people around him, of the history they share, and of how he came to be in the crash. All he remembers is that he is a lawyer who specializes in fine print.*Everyone keeps telling Frank that he was fine before the accident, just a bit overwhelmed, but as he begins to reclaim his memories, they're at odds with what everyone is saying. His brother Oscar is intent on going into business with an inventively cruel corporation.** Alice, Frank's wife, has written a book called Executive X that makes Frank furious, though he isn't sure why. And to make matters even stranger, stored in a closet is a severed finger floating in an old mustard jar that makes him feel very, very proud. As more memories flood in, Frank's tightly regulated life begins to unspool as he is forced to face up to the real terms*** and the condition of his life.**** Robert Glancy's debut vel is a shrewd and hilarious exploration of freedom and frustration, success and second chances, and whether it's worth living by the rules.* Yes, exactly like this.** We can't tell you what it's called for legal reasons, but believe us, it's evil.*** Which are rarely in his favor.**** Which is a total mess.
- Author BiographyRobert Glancy was born in Zambia and raised in Malawi. At fourteen he moved from Africa to Edinburgh and then went on to study history at Cambridge. He currently lives in New Zealand with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Robert Glancy
- PublisherBloomsbury USA
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury USA
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.