All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe articles in this volume provide a detailed review of all aspects of the main magnetic field of the Earth produced within the Earth's core: its past history, its long and short term changes, the way it is generated. The book contains the combined kwledge of geomagnetism coming from paleomagnetic and archeomagnetic data, centuries of terrestrial observations and from the past few decades of intensive space observations. There is considerable emphasis on the phemelogy and the physical processes of the evolution of the geomagnetic field on different timescales. The book reports fully on our understanding of the present state of the magnetic field and its expected evolution in the future.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- Series TitleSpace Sciences Series of ISSI
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 100 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAndre Balogh,Catherine Constable,G. Hulot,Mioara Mandea,N. Olsen,U.R. Christensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.