All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable complement to existing literature on Latin American automous social movements. Explore the 'other worlds' being created in the wreckage of colonialism and capitalism. From Mexico, Ecuador, and Colombia to Argentina and Brazil, living author digs as deep and presents theoretical challenges quite like Raul Zibechi. Widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive surveys of Latin American social politics in the Spanish-speaking world, Zibechi's classic is available here in translation for the first time.
- Author BiographyRaul Zibechi: Raul Zibechi is an international analyst for Brecha, a weekly journal in Montevideo, Uruguay, professor and researcher on social movements at the Multiversidad Franciscana de America Latina, and adviser to social groups. He is a monthly contributor to the Americas Policy Program and author of Genealogia de la Revuelta and La Mirada Horizontal. His first book-length work in English, Dispersing Power, was published by AK Press in 2010. Ramor Ryan: Ramor Ryan is an Irish writer and translator based in Chiapas, Mexico, and the author of Zapatista Spring: Anatomy of a Rebel Water Project & the Lessons of International Solidarity (AK Press, 2011). His book Clandestines: The Pirate Journals of an Irish Exile was published by AK Press in 2006.
- Author(s)Raul Zibechi
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAK Press
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.