Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the exciting world of the underground tunneling industry in Sydney the story follows the career of Peter Brown a tunneling engineer and his relationships with his colleagues and family, and in particular, the development of the relationship with his daughter from childhood to young adult. The story line explores the potential for terrorists to use this urban underground domain to cause havoc and destruction in the city, with sleepers entrenched in the Australian society who are then called upon by their leaders to serve the cause. The cast is also filled with a number of interesting characters who are evident within the Australian construction industry, all with their own little personality traits. Through this we follow Peter's career development from engineering to anti-terrorism, as he develops more and more exciting and complex underground construction works in Sydney.
- Author BiographyDavid Lees was born in England and graduated as a mining engineer from Camborne School of Mines in 1983. He started his career in the South African mining industry where he met his beloved wife Jacqui. They returned to the UK in 1988 and David changed his career to Civil Engineering and in particular tunneling projects. They also had their two children Jennifer and Peter. The family emigrated to Australia in 1995 where David continues to work on tunneling projects.
- Author(s)David Lees
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.