All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe sublime provides a ready tool for analyses of trauma, horror, catastrophe and apocalypse, the military-industrial complex, the end of humanism, and the limits of freedom. Such essays take the pulse of our cultural moment, while providing the reader with the dual nature of the sublime in critical work, and how it continues to evolve conceptually --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyTodd A. Comer is an associate professor of English at Defiance College in Ohio and has published in such journals as SubStance, the Journal of Narrative Theory, and the Journal of Modern Literature. Lloyd Isaac Vayo is an adjunct instructor at Concordia University-St. Paul and has published in the Journal of Sonic Studies, Rhizomes and Popular Music and Society.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLloyd Isaac Vayo,Todd A. Comer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.