All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionOn 15 October 2007, 300 hundred police officers dressed in full riot gear raided the township of Ruatoki, which lies at the rthern end of the Ureweras. At the same time Ruatoki was being locked-down, police raids were taking place.
- Author BiographyEd. Danny Keenan has a PhD in history and is a lecturer in Maori Studies at Victoria University. Contributors also include Maori politics lecturer and author Maria Bargh (Resistance:An Indigenous Response to Neoliberalism); writer and lecturer on Maori, Pacific and indigenous writing in English Alice Te Punga Somerville; internationally acclaimed indigenous rights lawyer Moana Jackson and author and Professor of History at Victoria University, Richard Hill. Other contributions are from legal specialists, ex-NZ Police and from those arrested.
- Author(s)Danny Keenan
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.