All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe conjunction of Islamic fundamentalism, WMD, and terrorism has set the stage for a new form of 'warfare' and ushered in a period of national reflection and debate about the proper balance between national security and the rights of the individual. This book contributes to the ongoing national debate by providing easy access to relevant documents from major post-9/11 cases that highlight central constitutional issues raised by the war on terrorism.
- Author BiographyH. L. Pohlman is the A. Lee Fritschler Professor of Public Policy at Dickinson College. Previously he was a Distinguished Fulbright Lecturer on American constitutional law in the United Kingdom, a Judicial Fellow at the Supreme Court of the United States, a Reporter of an Ad Hoc Committee of the Judicial Conference of the United States, and a director of the K. Robert Nilsson Center for European Studies in Bologna, Italy. He has received a number of awards, grants, and fellowships. He has published widely in the field of legal theory and American constitutional law. His work in progress is focused on the rule of law during the administration of George W. Bush.
- Author(s)H. L. Pohlman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/10/2007
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.