All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique anthology provides insight into the dynamics that shape the relationship between terrorism and the ecomy. The ecomic base of the Islamic State is addressed as well as its impacts on the ecomies of Syria and Iraq. Further contributions focus on the stock market and the tourism industry as these branches are most affected by terrorism and political violence. The book presents several case studies from around the globe which ackwledge the specific similarities and differences of terrorist activity in individual countries or conflict settings. By uniting the work of established scholars, practitioners, and young contributors, the book explores and explains a wide range of ecomic impacts of terrorism. Thereby, the authors provide guidance for the assessment of potential impacts.
- Author BiographyKarin Glaser has held academic positions in the fields of public governance and management and statistics. The book comprises contributions by scholars of finance, economics, tourism management and political science and of practitioners from the media and tourism branch.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight367 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byKarin Glaser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.