All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionProvides historical background about terrorism in the United States and elsewhere and discusses how to spot it, how to deal with it if it strikes, and how people can heal in the aftermath.
- Author(s)Amy Sterling Casil,Rich Mintzer
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/03/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleCoping with. . S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/01/2009
- Weight331 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.