Terrorism in Perspective by Sue Mahan, Pamala L. Griset, Susan G. Mahan (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $139.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $100.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by thebooksaver
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorism in Perspective combines original thematic overview essays with the best of the existing literature. Each of the ten chapters is divided into two parts. The first part is an overview of the history, ideologies, actors, organizations, and actions relevant to the specific topic under discussion. The second part of each chapter contains two previously published articles or book chapters culled from a wide variety of popular, academic, and governmental sources. The selected articles deepen the reader's understanding of terrorism by focusing more intensely on specific themes related to the general topic of the chapter
- Author BiographySue Mahan is an Associate Professor in the Criminal Justice Program at the University of Central Florida - Daytona Beach Campus. She received a Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Missouri - Columbia and was awarded a Kellogg Fellowship in International Development and a Fulbright Distinguished Lectureship to Peru. She is the author of several other books including: Unfit Mothers; Women, Crime and Criminal Justice (with Ralph Weisheit); Crack, Cocaine, Crime and Women; and Beyond the Mafia, as well as journal articles and book chapters about crime and justice. She is working on a book about restorative justice in Colombia, SA based on observations and interviews. Pamala L. Griset was an Associate Professor in the Department of Criminal Justice at the University of Central Florida; now retired, she is an Adjunct Professor. She received a Ph.D. in Criminal Justice from the State University of New York at Albany. She was formerly employed as a Deputy Commissioner at the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services and an assistant to the New York State Director of Criminal Justice. Before turning to the study of terrorism, she authored a book and several articles on determinate sentencing policy, monographs on juvenile detention, and book chapters on various aspects of the administration of justice.
- Author(s)Pamala L. Griset,Sue Mahan,Susan G. Mahan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.