All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Winters' prints explore an ermous range of themes, from botany and biology to math and information techlogy. He has worked in nearly every mode of printmaking, including etching, screen-printing, lithography, and wood engraving. Frequently organized in serial groupings, Winters' prints display free floating cellular structures or clusters of spirals, kts, grids, and networks. His forcefully made works are rich in ambiguity and allusion. This book features fifty beautiful reproductions, accompanied by insightful texts and comparative paintings and drawings. The complete catalogue of Winters' prints made between 1999 and 2014 is also included here, along with an essay by velist and critic Francine Prose.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL SEMFF is Director of the Staatliche Graphische Sammlung, Munich. ELIZABETH FINCH is the Lunder Curator of American Art at the Colby College Museum of Art in Waterville, Maine.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Finch,Michael Semff
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Content Note50 colour
- Weight1202 g
- Width240 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.