All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.58Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe rewned Hispanic author and educator Alma Flor Ada offers an inspiring look at her childhood in Cuba in this collection that includes Where the Flame Trees Bloom, Under the Royal Palms, and the new collection of stories Days at La Quinta Simoni.
These heartwarming, poignant, and often humorous, true autobiographical tales encourage readers to discover the stories in their own livesand to celebrate the joys and struggles we all share, matter where or when we grew up.
- Author(s)Alma Flor Ada
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Antonio Martorell,Edel Rodrguez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.