All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential reference tool for professionals involved in the measurement of human performance and abilities through construction of formally designed instruments. O'Brien ...has compiled the bibliography to emphasize test construction and item construction as they affect the various disciplines. Issues of test bias, validity, and reliability are related specificallly to the process of test construction. This immensely useful bibliography contains 2,759 citations arranged under headings of test construction, fine arts, foreign languages, intelligence, mathematics, miscellaneous, milti-aptitude batteries, personality, reading, science, sensory motor, social studies, speech and hearing, and vocations. Journal of Psychology and Theology Measurement of human performance and ability through formal testing reaches into nearly every area of modern life, and a great deal of research continues to be devoted to improving testing methods. While there is scarcity of bibliographies of testing materials, a comprehensive resource on test construction and design has been lacking. This new reference is designed to fill that gap. Bringing together materials on a wide range of areas, it provides more than 2,700 classified listings on the development, design, and construction of specific tests as well a general test construction, its rationales, and the pitfalls involved.
- Author BiographyNANCY PATRICIA O'BRIEN is Associate Professor of Library Administration at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Nancy Patricia O'Brien
- Date of Publication13/01/1988
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.