All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for Python developers who want to use the principles of test-driven development (TDD) to create efficient and robust applications. In order to get the best out of this book, you should have development experience with Python.
- Author BiographySiddharta Govindaraj first encountered Python in 2002, and it has remained his favorite programming language ever since. He was an early participant in BangPypers, India's first Python community, and a speaker at InPycon. He is the founder of Silver Stripe Software, an Indian product start-up that develops products based on Python. A vocal proponent of the language, Siddharta extols the virtues of Python to anyone who will listen-and also to those who won't. His blog is at http://www.siddharta.me.
- Author(s)Siddharta Govindaraj
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.