Testing Computer Software by Cem Kaner, Jack Falk, Hung Q. Nguyen (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will teach you how to test computer software under real-world conditions. The authors have all been test managers and software development managers at well-kwn Silicon Valley software companies. Successful consumer software companies have learned how to produce high-quality products under tight time and budget constraints. The book explains the testing side of that success. Who this book is for: Testers and Test Managers Project Managers-Understand the timeline, depth of investigation, and quality of communication to hold testers accountable for. Programmers-Gain insight into the sources of errors in your code, understand what tests your work will have to pass, and why testers do the things they do. Students-Train for an entry-level position in software development. What you will learn: How to find important bugs quickly How to describe software errors clearly How to create a testing plan with a minimum of paperwork How to design and use a bug-tracking system Where testing fits in the product development process How to test products that will be translated into other languages How to test for compatibility with devices, such as printers What laws apply to software quality
- Author BiographyCEM KANER consults on technical and software development management issues and teaches about software testing at local universities and at several software companies. He also practices law, usually representing individual developers, small development services companies, and customers. He founded and hosts the Los Altos Workshops on Software Testing. Kaner is the senior author of Bad Software: What to Do When Software Fails (Wiley). JACK FALK consults on software quality management and software engineering management. Jack is certified in Software Quality Engineering by the American Society of Quality. He is Vice Chair of the Santa Clara Valley Software Quality Association and an active participant in the Los Altos Workshops on Software Testing. HUNG Q. NGUYEN is Founder, President, and CEO of softGear technology. He has worked in the computer software and hardware industries, holding management positions in engineering, quality assurance, testing, product development, and information technology, as well as making significant contributions as a tester and programmer. He is an ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer, and a senior member and San Francisco Section Certification Chairman of the American Society for Quality.
- Author(s)Cem Kaner,Hung Q. Nguyen,Jack Falk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/1999
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.