CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reading of the controversies surrounding educational testing between the early 1970s and the late 1990s. It focuses attention on the challenges to standardize testing, the emergence of performance-based and outcome-based education and the eventual decline of these reform efforts.
- Author(s)Kendall Phillips
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUnderstanding Education & Policy S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteendnotes, references, indexes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.