All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionTesting People at Work is an authoritative, practical text on selection and assessment. It explains psychometric testing in occupational settings and also covers other methods of selection such as assessment centres and e-selection. The book systematically covers all the topics required for the BPS Certificates of Competence in Testing Levels A and B. It is designed for students taking selection and assessment courses. The book covers the whole process of testing, from job analysis to reporting results; uses new theoretical frameworks for the topics of personality and motivation; features an extensive discussion of ethics in selection and assessment; includes questions testing understanding and suggestions for further reading; and, incorporates many tables and diagrams giving practical help to users of psychometric tests. It is also accompanied by supplementary online material.
- Author BiographyMike Smith is based at Manchester Business School. His previous publications include Personnel Selection and Assessment: Individual and Organisational Perspectives (co-edited, 1993), Advances in Selection and Assessment (co-edited, 1993) and Analysing Organisational Behaviour (edited, 1991).
- Author(s)Mike Smith,Pam Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight900 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.