Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionResearch aimed at developing new approaches to testing of complex intellectual processes occupies the forefront of psychology and education. Testing examines the ongoing research efforts into information processing techniques and measures by the military and academic research and development communities. Psychometricians, educational and cognitive psychologists, and personnel researchers will find this review of current testing literature a valuable and practical research tool. Leading experts and professionals from a variety of backgrounds focus on improvements in measuring broadly defined tests of aptitude and on invations in measuring intellectual skill. Four main topics treated are: advances in testing; new methods of testing; new aptitude measures; dimensions of job performance.
- Author BiographyRONNA F. DILLON is Professor of Psychology and Educational Psychology at Southern Illinois University. She is also a researcher and head of a large research project, portions of which have been funded by the Navy and the Air Force. She has edited three books and written numerous papers on individual differences and cognition. JAMES W. PELLEGRINO is Professor of Psychology and Education at the University of California. He has written over ninety papers on cognition and memory for leading professional journals.
- Author(s)James W. Pellegrino,Ronna F. Dillon
- Date of Publication04/04/1989
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.