CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe K index was developed by Bartels in 1939 as an estimate of the level of geomagnetic activity caused by the Sun. This index was computed manually every three hours at geomagnetic observatories using the magnetic traces of the surface planetary magnetic field. In 1991, the International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeromy approved four additional methods to compute the K index; all of them were computer algorithms. One of the approved methods, the Wilson code, recently underwent some modifications. The new algorithm is w part of a Windows-based computer program being developed by the United States Geological Survey (USGS).
- Author(s)Ariel O Acebal
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight240 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.