All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionEver since The Authors imprisoned Father Notion in the Moon, the task of completing the unwritten vel Tetragrammar has fallen to the writer kwn as Seven. But recording this elusive book has proven far more difficult than Seven imagined. Being tortured with an existential writer's block, Seven must also deal with older, primordial forces, something absurd and circle-shaped eating away at his sanity. After a rejected proposal and the wrath of his muse, Fable, Seven discovers the dangers of a writer's drive for perfection. While The Authors and Their Dynasties plot against him, Seven will understand some stories must never go unwritten, that Tetragrammar is his last chance at ktting the plot holes in his life. But what will its completion ultimately mean? As Seven faces adversaries such as rubber devils and bag-headed saints, Tetragrammar becomes a surreal exploration on the nature of inspiration, writing, and the dangers of creating art. Ultimately, Seven must rise from the pages of his own fiction, but will his journey usher in an age of enlightenment or an eternity of madness? Can he uncover a truth more real on the Outer Page?
- Author(s)Anthony Kocur
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.