Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of Australia's most popular and respected chefs, tetsuya Wakuda has tempted thousands of people with his stunning cuisine. Now, with his first cookbook, he shares some of his favourite and popular recipes with us. Some of the delicious recipes include: Angelhair Pasta with Asparagus and truffle-scented Oil; Braised Oxtail with Sea Cucumber and Vegetables; Confit of Petuna Ocean trout with Marinated Fennel; Pan Fried Duck Foie Gras with Sushi Rice, Honey and Soy.
- Author(s)Tetsuya Wakudan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight1102 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.